Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hasbro holiday gift guide

Hasbro Boys’ Brands HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
Boys Toys Stocking Stuffers

spider-man action figures
 (Approximate Retail Price: $7.99; Ages 4 and up; Available now)Take on great new adventures with GREEN GOBLIN and VENOM with an all-new lineup of wonderfully styled SPIDER-MAN 3¾ INCH ACTION FIGURES in 2010! This year bringsSPIDER-MAN: from the sea, withDIVE ATTACK SPIDER-MAN, to the sky, with SKY-SPEED SPIDERMAN,or even at night with NIGHT MISSION SPIDER-MAN 
 
STAR WARS ACTION FIGURES WITH GALACTIC BATTLE GAME

STAR WARS ACTION FIGURES (Approximate Retail Price: $6.99; Ages: 4 and up Available now)With the new STAR WARS ACTION FIGURES WITH GALACTIC BATTLE GAME, fans can battle their friends in head-to-head action and test the powers of their favorite characters. With interactive game-play, these toys are fun for newer fans, as well as long-time collectors.

My review: I was excited to get the oportunity to review the Hasbro action figures. My boys love spiderman and star wars. They have spiderman dress up costumes and of course want light sabers for christmas. I am reluctant to get the light sabers because I can just see them wacking each other in the face with them, but I would love to give them some action figures of there favorite movies and shows. My kids love the action figures they have and I know these will be a hit, but shhhh!!! don't tell.  I had to sneak the Action figures out to take a picture. I think they will think they are pretty cool.  

Thank you Hasbro for providing the products for the purpose of the review.

* I received the products from Hasbro for review. All opinions expressed here are my own and were not influenced in any way.

2 comments:

  1. looks like great toys for boys. your little one is so handsome.

    I found your blog at mom blogger's club.
    I'm your latest follower. I hope you visit/follow my blog too.

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from PITM. Please stop by Harvest For Tomorrow - http://www.harvestfortomorrow.blogspot.com if you get a chance and on Twitter at @harvest42morrow.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete