Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fantasy Friday and Friday follow link up

To be apart of the friday follow go to www.one2try.net. To do the fantasy friday link up add your link below. You can always do both, like I did.

Friday Follow






I will keep the link going even if no one decides to link up on friday's. That way if any of you decide to join in you can. Blog about your fantasy and link up your blog post here. Please copy the code for the Fantasy Friday button found in my side bar and include the button in your post along with information about the link up on this blog. Remember keep it family friendly.You will find the Mr.Linky at the bottom of my post. To enter your link put your blog title in the first box labeled "your name". Then put your blog post url in the box that says "your url". Then go check out some other bloggers fantasy's. Come back every Friday for more and spread the news to other bloggers. Enjoy!

I love this house because it has an awesome open floor plan and a gorgeous staircase. The house is not too big and doesn't have too many bathrooms to clean. It is simple yet elegant. Check out the floor plan and virtual tour below.










Floor Plan


Virtual Tour

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! I would LOVE to have this house. I'll have to remember it if I ever get a chance to build or remodel. LOVe the blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following yours now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Tips, Great blog! Cute layout :) Thanks for the FF! Have a wonderful weekend... I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from Friday Follow! Hope you stop by! Have a great weekend!

    Cathy ♥ Snow White's Blog Shop!
    http://snowwhitesblogshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow. Following you back now. And wow, G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!!!!!!!! Love that house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back!!
    Happy Friday!!

    Great blog..looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swinging by! Thanks for the follow. I came by to check you out and follow you back. Love the site. Very cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow. Am following you back now! Love what I've read so far and can't wait to spend some more time here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you back from Friday Follow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! Following you back from FF.

    ReplyDelete