Thursday, April 1, 2010

HGTV Green Home 2010

I Love, Love , Love HGTV. When we have had cable in the past I would have to say it is my favorite channel. If you could buy channels ala carte HGTV would be one of my picks along with Disney, and ESPN  The networks ABC, NBC and CBS are a given. We get those now through an antanae for free. I don't like having tons of channels to scroll through that I don't even like with cable, plus it's too expensive. Anyway, I got off track. I am so excited that HGTV has launched their virtual tour of the Green Home located in Mass. and you can enter to win the home on April 16th. I would love to win it and I am sure you would too. To learn more about the beautiful house and the upcoming sweepstakes go to http://www.hgtv.com/

2 comments:

  1. I Love Love Love HGTV. My 11yr. old and I always watch House Hunters together. Designed to sell usually costs my hubby money cause it gives me cheap ideas. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog at villageofmoms.blogspot.com. I am following yours now! We seem to share the same love of HGTV. And If I can have the Food network (I also love cooking shows), Disney, and Nick/Noggin, Sprout, TLC for all the baby shows, the regular channels (like CBS, Fox, NBC) and then ESPN and Fuel for the hubby, I'd be set! I hate all the unused channels. A la carte WOULD be something. hey cable/satellite companies, you listening??

    ReplyDelete