Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Costumesupercenter.com Honeybee costume review

Just in time for Halloween! I have had the privilege to review a very cute costume from the costumesupercenter.com. I browsed their site and came across many cute kids costumes. My boys already have what they are going to wear for Halloween. My 4 yr old gets a hand me down from his brother and I bought a skeleton costume for $2.00 after Halloween last year for my oldest son. So I mostly looked at the girls costumes for my daughter. I found lots of princess costumes I thought she might like but she has been a princess before so I kept looking. That's when I found an adorable Honey Bee costume.

I received the costume in the mail and immediately took it out to inspect it. Most Halloween costumes are intended for one use and you can tell by the quality and fabric.While this costume is made of similar costume fabric it seamed a little thicker well stitched. I feel this costume can be used for dress up well after Halloween is over. The size I ordered was a medium which is listed as a 4-6 but the medium that was sent is 7-10. So confirm the size before ordering. They do have a quick link for questions with email and phone number that should easily clear that up.The costume was as cute as I expected and the headband and accesories that came with it is really cute. I love her costume for Halloween it is one of my favorite costumes she has had so far.
 After inspecting the costume I put the costume in my daughters room. When she got home from school she tried it on and loved it. Then when her Granny came over the next day my daughter wanted to show off her new costume. Her granny loved it too. I am so excited to have the costumes taken care of. The delivery was quick and easy. I didn't have to visit any Halloween stores with costumes my kids are scared of. Well they aren't scared anymore but they used to be and some of the costumes I would rather my kids didn't see.
To check out the Halloween selection visit costumesupercenter.com

I received a costume from Costumesupercenter.com for review. No other compensation was received. All opinions stated here are my own and were not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment